SBTI Consulting and Change Management has produced results for some of the biggest names in the world, including Cummins, 3M, and GM. SBTI’s unique strengths make us stand out in the cluttered universe of continuous improvement consultants:
Our 3 Step Program
Our first step is to determine whether or not we can help you. If we don’t believe that we are the right option for you, we will tell you before you spend any money with us. If we are convinced that we can bring value to your organization, we’ll design an approach that is uniquely suited to your needs. We’ll agree together on deliverables and work to fulfill that promise.
Our Listening Sessions allow us to understand the cultural context of your organization and key challenges facing your business. These sessions are conducted at our expense and there is no obligation to proceed.
- Understand current cultural context
- Identify the business objective
- Identify critical success factors
- Working sessions to develop key hypotheses to be tested
- High-level financial sensitivity analysis using your statements
The Design Step is driven by your company’s business objectives. Each design approach is unique, but uses powerful standard tools.
- Map key value streams
- Conduct diagnostics
- Undertake financial analysis
- Identify root cause issues and key performance levers
- Develop a ledger line item business case
- Design an implementation program
- Create a call to action
The Execute Stage delivers benefits to your company while building changes agents for long-term success. Successful implementation is underpinned by widespread behavior change.
- Launch quick wins
- Implement process and organization changes
- Install supporting metrics and management operating systems
- Transfer/Build capabilities
- Deliver the business benefits
- Institutionalize the changes and sustain the improvements
Discover the 4 Dimensions of Client Engagement
With a top-down approach, we problem solve with a strategic mind set, deliver breakthrough sustainable results and transform organizations through innovation, rather than implementing ineffective traditional head count and cost cutting measures that delivers only short-term results. We help organizations become stronger, more competitive and set new standards of performance in their market place through operational excellence, product innovation and financial success.
Our Experts Make the Difference
From our leadership to the direct support consultants, our people are experienced, diverse and global. We have worked across the spectrum of company types from heavy industrial to chemical. Our people have served in senior leadership positions, understanding decision-making complexity because we have been there. We are positioned to work in partnership with you to help you be successful. This is our purpose.