2+2 Green and Black Belt Training—Spring
GREEN BELTS AND BLACK BELTS—TOGETHER AT LAST!
It’s a fact: SBTI-trained belts average between $250,000 and $1,000,000 in annual results.
Sign up today for SBTI’s 2+2 Green Belt + Black Belt course, a unique opportunity for Green and Black Belts to train side-by-side for the first two weeks. The course allows Green and Black Belts an opportunity to establish a basis of teamwork before beginning the Improvement Process, and gives each a background with tools, such as the DMAIC Roadmap, that help get to the root of the problems, rather than using “band aid” solutions.
SBTI’s unique 2+2 approach allows individuals to attend the first two weeks only, the Green Belt portion, or just the last two weeks to complete Black Belt training as long as they fulfill the Green Belt Prerequisites. Attendees can also attend the entire 4 weeks over 4 months to complete the education portion to be Black Belt certified.
December 21, 2019
Week 1: January 28-February 1, 2019
Week 2: February 25-March 1, 2019
Week 3: March 25-29, 2019
Week 4: April 29-May 3, 2019
What will you learn?
Green Belt Level
- Understanding of the methodology and Lean Sigma Green Belt tools
- Ability to deliver project results within a Transactional or Operations process
- Project leaders who can assess processes and identify and prioritize optimal projects
- Project leaders who will bring new Lean Sigma skills back to their work areas
Black Belt Level
- Understanding of the process and Lean Sigma Black Belt tools
- Ability to deliver project results within and across processes
- Project leaders who can lead process improvement teams and projects to breakthrough results
Who Should Attend:
Green Belt Level: The right candidate for this position is someone with good communication skills and who works well in a team structure.
Black Belt Level: Those who are seen as future business leaders, change agents assigned full time to Process Improvement, Green Belts who want to lead more complex, inter- departmental/divisional projects.
courses currently being offered: