E3: ADVANCED MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS ANALYSIS (MSA)
SBTI’s Advanced Belt Skills electives are unique in the industry. We offer an array of custom-designed electives for Belts that advance them in critical functions. Register now for SBTI’s one (1) week E3: Advanced Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) elective. You should attend the E3: Advanced MSA if you’re a Black Belt in data analysis, a manager or specialist in analytical services or involved in the collection and analysis of transactional or marketing data, or if you’re a Mentor to Black Belts and Green Belts.
After attending SBTI’s E3: Advanced MSA elective, you’ll have a comprehensive understanding of measurement system analysis for continuous and categorical data, an ability to both evaluate individual contributions of multiple sources of variation in a measurement system, and be able to evaluate measurement systems with incomplete data. Our E3: Advanced MSA elective will also allow you to better understand and interpret options for evaluating destructive measurement systems and procedures for evaluating nominal and ordinal categorical measurement systems, as well as gain insight into evaluation of in-line measurement systems and of go/no-go measurement systems.
The SBTI E3: Advanced MSA training elective is led by Randy Perry, an SBTI senior-level executive with extensive experience in consistently delivering major improvements in corporate profitability. A Certified Black Belt, Randy’s expertise includes defining, developing and commercializing new products, expanding and capturing market share, identifying and reducing waste, improving yield, reducing cycle time, optimizing inventory, improving pricing strategies, optimizing asset utilization and improving energy efficiency.
2019 Classes TBD
2019 Classes TBD
What will you learn?
- Data Integrity
- Evaluating Measurement Systems for Continuous Responses
- Determining and using a Calibration Equation
- Gage R&R Studies
- Roles of ANOVA in Measurement Systems Analysis
- Evaluating Destructive Measurement Systems
- Evaluating In-line Measurement Systems
- Evaluating Attribute Measurement Systems using Attribute Agreement Analysis
- Evaluating Go/No-Go
- Roadmap and Guidelines for Measurement System Analysis
Who Should Attend:
- Black Belts involved in data analysis
- Managers and specialists in analytical services
- Individuals involved in the collection and analysis of transactional or marketing data
- Mentors of Black Belts and Green Belts
Experience with multiple regression analysis at Six Sigma Black Belt level or equivalent
- Comprehensive understanding of measurement system analysis for continuous and categorical data
- Ability to evaluate individual contributions of multiple sources of variation in a measurement system
- Ability to evaluate measurement systems with incomplete data
- Understanding options for evaluating destructive measurement systems
- Insight into evaluation of in-line measurement systems
- Understanding and interpretation of procedures for evaluating nominal and ordinal categorical measurement systems
- Insight into evaluation of go/no-go measurement system
courses currently being offered: