Sept. 18, 2020
- Week 1: Sept. 28 – Oct. 1, 2020
- Week 2: Nov. 3 – 5, 2020
- Week 3: Dec. 15 – 17, 2020
- Week 4: Jan. 19 – 22, 2021
- Week 5: Feb. 23 – 26, 2021
Five, 3 to 4 day
Register now for SBTI’s Master Black Belt (Deployment Leader) Training, a comprehensive and challenging five week over five months course providing qualified Black Belts with the knowledge and skill set to become a Master Black Belt.
GO DEEP WITH THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
Over the five weeks, you will gain a deeper understanding of statistical methods and leadership and mentoring skills. SBTI-trained Master Black Belts report the best results in the industry. By facilitating project selection and project reviews, mentoring, teaching, and leading Black Belts and Green Belts, SBTI-trained Master Black Belts consistently deliver both exceptional bottom line savings and top line growth for their company.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Logistics and Nonlinear Regression
Passion, Vision, and Leadership
Training Belts and Leading Six Sigma
Two Instructional Workshops
Frequently Asked Questions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Certified Black Belts with at least two (2) projects with established results who are expecting to teach and/or lead deployment activities. Candidates should have good interpersonal skills, speaking abilities and statistical competency.
HOW DO I BECOME A SBTI MASTER BLACK BELT?
SBTI MASTER BLACK BELT CERTIFICATION:
- Candidates for an SBTI Master Black Belt Certification must follow four key steps prior to the interview process:
- Complete the SBTI Master Black Belt CORE Program
- Complete at least two SBTI electives
- Submit a Personnel Development Plan (PDP)
- Execute all elements of your PDP.
Once completed and accepted by SBTI, the interview process will begin.