Master Black Belt
ARE YOU READY FOR A CHALLENGE?
Register now for SBTI’s Master Black Belt (Deployment Leader) Training, a comprehensive and challenging five week over five months course providing qualified Black Belts with the knowledge and skill set to become a Master Black Belt.
GO DEEP WITH THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
Over the five weeks, you will gain a deeper understanding of statistical methods and leadership and mentoring skills. SBTI-trained Master Black Belts report the best results in the industry. By facilitating project selection and project reviews, mentoring, teaching, and leading Black Belts and Green Belts, SBTI-trained Master Black Belts consistently deliver both exceptional bottom line savings and top line growth for their company.
July 19, 2019
Week 1: Aug. 19-23, 2019
Week 2: Sept. 23-27, 2019
Week 3: Oct. 28-Nov. 1, 2019
Week 4: Dec. 2-6, 2019
Week 5: Jan. 13-17, 2020
5, 5-day sessions
What will you learn?
- Advanced Regression
- Leading Change
- Logistics and Nonlinear Regression
- Passion, Vision, and Leadership
- Advanced DOE
- Training Belts and Leading Six Sigma
- Advanced Statistics
- Two Instructional Workshops
Who Should Attend:
Certified Black Belts with at least two (2) projects with established results who are expecting to teach and/or lead deployment activities. Candidates should have good interpersonal skills, speaking abilities and statistical competency.
how to become a sbti Master Black Belt:
- Provide your information and status: Please go to to www.sbtionline/forms
- Submit a completed application and an SBTI representative will contact you with a confirmation and additional information.
SBTI Master Black Belt Certification:
- Candidates for an SBTI Master Black Belt Certification must follow four key steps prior to the interview process:
- Complete the SBTI Master Black Belt CORE Program
- Complete at least two SBTI electives
- Submit a Personnel Development Plan (PDP)
- Execute all elements of your PDP.
Once completed and accepted by SBTI, the interview process will begin.