TRAINING THAT DELIVERS BREAKTHROUGH RESULTS
ELEVATE YOUR ORGANIZATION
REGISTER NOW FOR A NEW LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE
SBTI’s on-site training isn’t just about training the individual for a certificate. Rather it’s all about applying the training in order to execute the strategic goals of the organization.
On-site Training Isn’t a Class. It’s A Program.
A program is strategically aligned and vital to improving the performance of the organization. On-site training doesn’t stand alone. It requires multi-level leadership involvement and support.
On-site training doesn’t end when the training agenda ends. Application and project completion is essential to success. Coaching and mentoring is just as important as the training, if not more so.
Don’t waste time, effort and money. Academic training alone will not get the job done. SBTI’s on-site training is superior in the sense that it delivers not only the knowledge that is needed, but also the support in order to empower the individual to be able to lead, execute, and complete projects that deliver significant results.
SBTI offers a complete training program that goes beyond the classroom. Assessments to identify opportunities for improvement projects, workshops for leadership & strategy, project prioritization & selection, project chartering, trainee selection, training, exercises, simulations, application of tools, coaching & mentoring, project execution, control plans for sustaining improvements and certification are all key ingredients to optimization of a complete training program.
SBTI provides the following On-Site Training services:
- Advanced Belt Skills Training
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Green & Black Belt Training
- Just-in-Time Training
- Lean Kaizen Facilitation Training
- Lean Leader Training
- Lean Product Design (LPD) Training
- Lean Sigma Operations & Transactional Black Belt (Advanced Project Leader) Training
- Lean Sigma Operations & Transactional Green Belt (Project Leaders) Training
- Lean Sigma White Belt (Awareness) Training
- Lean Sigma Yellow Belt (Team) Training
- Lean Six Sigma Process Design (SSPD) Training
- Marketing with Six Sigma (MWSS) Training
- Master Black Belt (Deployment Leader) Training
- Simulation Facilitation Training
SBTI also provides the following additional training services:
- Online Green Belt Testing
- Online White Belt Training
- Online Yellow Belt Training
- Open Enrollment Training: 2+2 Green & Black Belt
- Open Enrollment Training: Advanced Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Champion Workshops
- Executive Workshops
- Finance Workshops
- HR Workshops
- Online Black Belt Testing