How Can SBTI Help?
Understanding complex systems to drive improvement is SBTI’s special skill.
SBTI Consulting and Change Management has produced results for some of the most well-respected names in the world, including Cummins, 3M, and GM. SBTI’s unique strengths make us stand out in the cluttered universe of continuous improvement consultants.
We apply a Listen-Design-Execute methodology that delivers results.
Understanding your company culture and challenges
Developing solutions based on your business objectives
Delivering results and building change agents
We Deliver Results
of Shareholder Value Delivered
Difference Makers Unleashed
Managers Developed & Promoted
OUR 3-STEP APPROACH TO HELP YOU WIN
Listen – Design – Execute
We apply a Listen-Design-Execute methodology. Our first step is to determine whether or not we can help you. If we don’t believe that we are the right option for you, we will tell you before you spend any money with us. If we are convinced that we can bring value to your organization, we’ll design an approach that is uniquely suited to your needs. We’ll agree together on deliverables and work to fulfill that promise.
Listen : 1/2 Day
Our Listening Sessions allow us to understand the cultural context of your organization and key challenges facing your business. These sessions are conducted at our expense and there is no obligation to proceed.
- Understand current cultural context
- Identify the business objective
- Identify critical success factors
- Working sessions to develop key hypotheses to be tested
- High-level financial sensitivity analysis using your statement
Design: 2-4 Weeks
The Design Step is driven by your company’s business objectives. Each design approach is unique, but uses powerful standard tools.
- Map key value streams
- Conduct diagnostics
- Undertake financial analysis
- Identify root cause issues and key performance levers
- Develop a ledger line item business case
- Design an implementation program
- Create a call to action
Execute: 3-9 Months
The Execute Stage delivers benefits to your company while building changes agents for long-term success. Successful implementation is underpinned by widespread behavior change.
- Launch quick wins
- Implement process and organization changes
- Install supporting metrics and management operating systems
- Transfer/Build capabilities
- Deliver the business benefits
- Institutionalize the changes and sustain the improvements