LIVE ONLINE TRAINING WITH OUR MASTER CONSULTANTS!
July 16, 2020
July 21 – 24
SBTI’s unique course structure includes advanced electives to further Belts’
understanding of critical functions. SBTI is now offering a virtual Six Sigma for
Process Design (SSPD) Advanced Belt Skills Elective to allow an opportunity to better
understand how process design fits into the Process Improvement Methodology.
With an understanding of ways to identify and analyze customer needs, practitioners
will be shown how to incorporate them into new processes. Our Advanced Belt Skills
Elective SSPD will give you the opportunity to obtain a better understanding of when
and how to use data in process design and also how to become better aware of
methods for controlling a new process. Understand how the Voice of the Customer/
User is deployed throughout the organization by using Quality Function Deployment
(QFD) linked to Process Functional Analysis through “Process Steps” and the initial
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Six Sigma Overview
Understanding Customer Value (Voice of the Customer)
Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
Process Key Characteristics
Definition of Process Metrics
Process Mapping Techniques
Process Functional Analysis
Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
Basic Process Statistics
Basic Process Controls
Effective Project Planning
Initial Control Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• SBTI Master Black Belts who are
looking to complete the requirements
• Individuals creating new processes
or performing complete redsigns of
• Mentors of Black Belts and Green
HOW DO I BECOME A SBTI MASTER BLACK BELT?
- Provide your information and status: Please go to to www.sbtionline/forms
- Submit a completed application and an SBTI representative will contact you with a confirmation and additional information.
SBTI MASTER BLACK BELT CERTIFICATION:
- Candidates for an SBTI Master Black Belt Certification must follow four key steps prior to the interview process:
- Complete the SBTI Master Black Belt CORE Program
- Complete at least two SBTI electives
- Submit a Personnel Development Plan (PDP)
- Execute all elements of your PDP.
Once completed and accepted by SBTI, the interview process will begin.