It’s clear to me when you do private equity well, you’re making companies more efficient and helping them grow and become more profitable. That success means our investors – such as public pension funds – benefit, which contributes to the economic wealth of society.
– David Rubenstein
Private Equity Groups are aggressive organizations by design. They are expert at financial and governance engineering. They quickly drive added value through increasing revenue, bolting on acquisitions and reducing costs of the portfolio companies by introducing best practices:
- Reengineering operational and managerial processes
- Developing transactional and operational standards
- Increasing asset effectiveness
- Optimizing supply chain performance
This can periodically be all consuming tasks for a private equity group working with largely incumbent management teams when time is of the essence. When appropriate need arises for experienced, surgical, and trusted assistance that includes skills transfer for sustenance and organic continuation, SBTI supplies the short-term capability to uplift performance and boost the income statement and balance sheet through:
- Creating effective, standardized processes
- Developing primary management accountability and feedback systems
- Rationalizing and increasing asset effectiveness and maintenance
- Improving supply chain reaction and performance
For over 20 years SBTI Listens to you, then Designs and Executes with your teams. Give me a call to set up a Listening session.